Today is the day to not be ashamed of anything awkward that happens today. You even have to celebrate your own awkward moment, since it is Awkward Moments Day! I dare to say that everybody had those mornings when you looked into the mirror and got a big red pimple on your nose, forehead or chin. To make it even worse, most of the times the pimple pops up when you have an important meeting or finally that special date you were looking forward to! Normally, such a little thing can screw up the whole day. To show you it is not as bad as it looks like, we are going to celebrate it once a year! Everybody has experienced those moments and you are not alone in this!
5 awkward moments when having a skin problem!
- A lovely day at the beach Remember that one time you went to the beach and forgot to use sunscreen? You were as red as a lobster and everyone saw it! After a week your skin turned normal again and you finally dared to leave the house.
- Insect bites, everywhere Imagine you were finally going to celebrate the summer holidays! You were summer ready and thought: let’s bring it on! After a week it began, the insect bites.. everywhere.
- Let’s get sporty! Today is the day to set the step to go running! But after you set your first steps you already tripped and fell, in front of everyone. Your knees are full of bruises and there it is, an open wound. Well, that’s awkward!
- Yes, new beauty products! Finally, your new beauty products have arrived! Before you are going to school, work or someplace else, you immediately try them out and you are looking fabulous! But after an hour your skin slowly turns red, you are having an allergic reaction. Just when you left the house...
- Time to party! You’ve had a great night and partied all night long. The next morning you wake up and guess what? You’re having huge bags under your eyes! What to do?
There are ways to fix it!
Well, you have to celebrate your awkward moments and skin conditions on Awkward Moments Day, but I can imagine you don’t want to have those skin problems every single day. Therefore, you need Aloe Vera! The Aloe Vera plant is also called “the healing plant”. Aloe Vera consists of more than 75 bio-active components, including several important vitamins, minerals, enzymes, etc.
Besides vitamins and minerals, Aloe Vera also consists of Polysaccharides. Polysaccharides are known as the true “magic” of the Aloe Vera, but better known as carbohydrates. Not only does it better the immune system and is it part of the transportation of energy within the body, but the Polysaccharides also increase liver function, regulate the digestive system and enhancing wound healing. The Acemannan (Aloverose) within the Polysaccharides makes sure wounds heal faster, up to 35%!
But how does the Aloe Vera work?
Aloe Vera has many transdermal properties. One of those properties is the great absorption of the Aloe Vera into all of the 3 layers of your skin, directly into your skin cells. Due to the great absorption of the Aloe Vera, all the butters and oils within the products of Curaloe will also easily absorb into the skin, instead of creating a layer on the skin. This way you will have a soft, moisturized and hydrated skin in no time!
Another important property is that the Aloe Vera plant is a great help when you have a burned skin. It helps to restore the damaged skin and to strengthen the structure. That’s why the Aloe Vera plant is also a great wound healer.
The Aloe Vera is also great for use when you’re suffering from eczema, acne, psoriasis, inflammations, etc. A wonderful product combination to prevent these conditions is the All Purpose Cream in combination with the Body Gel. The All Purpose Cream exists of 65% pure Aloe Vera. It also contains Coconut Oil, Mango Butter, Grape seed Oil, Tea Tree Oil and Vitamin E. The Coconut Oil gives comfort and soothing to a dry scaly skin, the Mango Butter helps to encourage the production of collagen (which gives the skin its shape and strength), the Tea Tree Oil has an anti-bacterial function and the Vitamin E supports in the prevention of oxidation (degradation of skin cells) and supports the preservative system in a natural way. The Body Gel exists of 95% pure Aloe Vera. This really is the plant into a bottle. This products also contains Tea Tree Oil, but what’s new is the Lavender Oil. The Lavender Oil increases skin elasticity, smoothens the skin and reduces the formation of scar tissues. This product is perfect for a dry or burned skin!
Last but not least, those bags under your eyes! Of course you want to get rid of them. Therefore we have the Anti-Wrinkle Cream. The Anti-Wrinkle Cream contains a formula which works deep within the skin’s surface to improve skin elasticity and firmness around the eye and neck area.
So… When you’re having a hard time when those little skin conditions pop up again, celebrate you have them on Awkward Moments Day! They might not be as bad as the real awkward moments you are going to experience;). If you want to get rid of them, don’t hesitate and try pure Aloe Vera! You will be surprised how much faster your skin will heal and look beautiful again! Good luck today!