- All products are added to your cart.
Aloe Vera for your health
Aloe Vera is also known under the botanical name of Aloe Barbadensis Miller, but the name Aloe Vera is more commonly used. The liquid in the leaves is very bitter. “Aloe” comes from the Arabic word “Alloeh” which also means bitter. “Vera” means true in Latin, to highlight the special qualities of this plant.
Originally, Aloe Vera was found in the regions of Northern Africa, the Middle East and Southern Europe. At the beginning of the 16th century, Spanish explorers and conquerors brought Aloe Vera along on their travels to South America and the Caribbean. Nowadays, Aloe Vera can be found all over the world where it is widely grown for commercial purposes.
The Aloe Vera consists of three layers:
1. The Rind (Skin of the plant) – the outside part of the Aloe Vera leaf
2. Aloin – also called the “blood” of the plant, which you see when you open the Aloe Vera leaf
3. The Fillet – the transparent and inside part of the Aloe Vera leaf
What makes the Aloe Vera plant so special?</h3
Aloe Vera consists of more than 75 bio-active components.
These components are divided into different sections:
Polysaccharides are known as the true “magic” of the Aloe Vera, but better known as carbohydrates. Not only does it better the immune system and is it part of the transportation of energy within the body, but the Polysaccharides also increase liver function, regulate the digestive system and enhancing wound healing.
• Vitamins and minerals
Vitamins: A, C, E, Folic Acid, B complex, B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12
Minerals: calcium, magnesium, zinc, chromium, selenium, sodium, iron, potassium, copper and manganese
• Amino acids
Aloe Vera contains 18 of the 22 Amino Acids, including the 8 most important ones. These Amino Acids combine within the body to form proteins which helps the body to grow or repair body tissue.
most important benefits of Aloe Vera
1. Helps to reduce tiredness and boosts the immune system
2. Improves digestion and cleans digestive tract
3. Helps to reduce inflammation (of the joints) and fights bacterial and viral infections
4. Acts as a natural body detoxifier
5. Stimulates a healthy skin
6. Supports the cardiovascular system
7. Supports a healthy blood sugar balance, good for people suffering from Diabetes
1. Rebuilding of the skin structure
2. Transdermal penetration. Due to the great absorption of Aloe Vera, all butters and oils within the products will easily absorb into the skin layers, instead of creating a layer on top of the skin.
3. It helps to restore the damaged skin and to strengthen the structure. That’s why the Aloe Vera plant is also a great wound healer and a great help when someone is having a burned skin.
4. Helps to heal skin conditions, such as: Psoriasis, Eczema, Acne, sun allergies, insect bites and Gonorrhoea.
At Curaloe we only use pure Aloe Vera cultivated and processed from our own plantation in order to optimally harness the therapeutic properties. We do not concentrate nor reconstitute the Aloe Vera plant. The formulations of all Curaloe products have 1:1 pure Aloe Vera as its primary ingredient and in very high levels in order to maximize its therapeutic effect on the skin. This means that no powder- or liquid concentrated form of Aloe Vera is reconstituted with purified water, but only 100% of the pure plant gel is used in our products. Much Aloe Vera producers use powder concentrate of the plant by separating the liquid from the Aloe Vera (through cooking or freezing). Thereafter, the remaining powder is mixed with water, leaving little of the bio-active components (essential nutrients) in the final product.
This is why the usage of pure Aloe Vera will have the best effect on the body.
1:1 Aloe liquid gel This is what's inside Curaloe products!
1:10 Liquid concentrate
1:100 or 1:200 Freeze dry powder
1:100 or 1:200 Spray dry powder
Curaloe has created a variety of products divided into different sections: face, shower, body and health.