The best products for Skin Burns
Your family might have heard of or used aloe vera for sunburns, as it is most well-known for treating such skin injuries. It may interest you to know, however, that further studies have been conducted to determine aloe vera’s capacity to act as an alternative solution to various degrees and types of burns. These studies have revealed that first- and second-degree burn wounds treated with aloe vera healed faster than other methods.
Why does it work so well? Similar to when a plant leaf is cut, it attempts to seal the wound and start the healing process. This intrinsic system of protection when used on one’s burns or wounds is automatically applied, like sealing a clear Band-Aid that has natural anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiseptic properties, thereby healing the injury faster:
• The proteolytic enzymes in aloe vera accelerate the degeneration of waste tissue, thus speeding up the healing process and allowing new tissue to grow faster.
• Bradykinase blocks the inflammatory reactions that are characteristic of burns, while barbaloin and aloetic acid help prevent infection through their antibiotic and antibacterial properties.
• Isobarbaloin and ester of cinnamic acid and salycilic acid are analgesics and provide relief from the pain that comes with a burn wound.
• Acemannan hastens tissue repair.
• Saponins provide antiseptic and cleansing properties.
• Sterols contain analgesic, antiinflammatory, and antiseptic advantages.
The Curaloe Aloe Vera Body gel with 95% Aloe Vera, Tea Tree Oil and Lavender Oils is the best way to treat the burned skin, if the burn is on the face, use the Curaloe Facial Gel with 90% Pure Aloe Vera.