Aloe Vera is more than just after sun care...
Aloe Vera Internal Usage
In the old days, Aloe Vera was primarily used for the treatment of external ailments, such as wounds, burns, external infections, and skincare. Nowadays Aloe Vera is used internally. By now Aloe Vera juice, made from the filet inside the leaves, is widely used for all kinds of internal diseases and ailments.
The bio-active properties of the Aloe Vera are therapeutic and the plant has a long-established reputation in the world of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAMS). It is used for both topical (skin) and internal use.
Used internally it assists people who suffer from health concerns like immune deficiency (HIV, AIDS, flu, low energy, etc), digestive system (health concerns with stomach, intestine, ulcers, etc), cardiovascular concerns (high blood pressure and high cholesterol levels), diabetes (concerns with unstable blood sugar levels), arthritis (joint pain).
Research has also indicated that Aloe is found in products related to animal health care. A lot of the healing properties which work on humans can also be applied to animals.
The drinkable aloe juice provides beneficial properties due to its good regulating action in the digestive system and in complementary form for gastritis treatments, ulcers, and others. It is also used in drinks for athletes and sportsmen, like tonic and purifier of the organism.
In the cosmetic industry, Aloe Vera is one of the most popular bio-active ingredients used as a base material for skin care products because of its well-known skin soothing and moisturizing properties. Curaloe has a full range of Aloe Vera products, such as:
- Facial and body cleansing and moisturizing products like day & night creams, anti-aging creams, facial wash products and body lotions and scrubs.
- Skin cleaning products like liquid- and solid soaps, hand creams and bath and shower products.
- After sun, skin burn and laser therapy treatments.
- Hair and scalp products like shampoos and conditioners
- Aloe Vera is also used in amenities for the Spa and Hotel Industry.