The best way to treat an Oily skin
The pH value of oily skin is closer to 5.6 and above.
- The texture of the skin is rough and thick on the T-zone where there are more oil glands, which produces more oil
- This creates big open pores on the T-zone
- Shiny skin, especially on the T-zone
- Dull complexion
- Blackheads on nose and chin
- Pustules often present
- Facial Wash
- Facial Gel
- Facial Toner
- Day Cream (Only when the skin feels dry)
- Moisturizing Scrub
To improve oily skin, it is imperative to make sure you use a good cleanser that will normalize the pH levels and also hydrate the exterior skin layers. The oil that is produced can be released onto the surface and then washed off. If the oil is blocked in the skin due to dryness these blockages can quickly turn into infections.
Use the Facial Wash twice a day followed by the Facial Toner to ensure that the skin is clean, the pH normalized, so it is ready to absorb treatment products. Facial Gel is then applied as a moisturizer. If you find the skin dry, then use the Day Cream twice a day.